Tin is the fourth precious metal arranged behind platinum, gold, and silver. It is three times the value of copper, Tin can preserve its forever luster!
Tin is very suitable for contact with the human body, It is the best jewelry material after gold and silver.
The medal depicting the Blessed Virgin Mary as the Mediatrix of All Grace, crushing the serpent and standing on top of the world, Rays of light, symbolizing grace, stream down on the globe from Mary's hands. A ring surrounding the Virgin's head is inscribed with the words: "O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee".
• Gender : Male / Female
• Material : Pure Tin
• Pendant weight : 11- 13 Grams
• Pendant Diameter : 3,20cm x 2,70cm (1.26 x 1.07 inc)
• Bail Width : Suitable for up to 0.15 Inc (4.00 mm) Chain
• Chain Thickness : 0.06 Inches (0.15 mm)
• Chain Length/Weight :24 Inches (60cm) /15 Gr